API Furan-2 contains two furan compounds to combat a wide variety of gram-positive and gram-negative bacterial diseases, including bacterial gill disease, open red sores (Aeromonas spp.), body slime and eye cloud, black molly disease (Flavobacterium columnaris) and fin and tail rot.
- Anti-Bacterial Fish Medication
- For Fresh and Saltwater Aquariums
- Each powder packets treats 10 gallons of water
- Four doses required for full course of treatment
This medication will not harm the biological filter. Note: This medication will cause a slight discoloration of water which can be removed with activated carbon.
- 85 mg treats 10 gallons (10 pack treats 100 gallons)
- 850 grams treats 3,270 gallons