If you want Live Arrival Insurance, this is optional it is $3.00 per $100 in insured value.
What is the Live Arrival Insurance?
If you add this to your order we can cover the cost of your shipment if it is delivered late and is a FedEx Approved Service Failure. This will cover the animal (weather is not included) . The FedEx approved service delays are delays due to volume, missorts and lost packages.
What we Cover?
1. We cover the amount you insured your animal for up to $3,000, plus the shipping costs.
2. We will not cover packages shipped on Friday for Saturday delivery and insurance will be suspended during high volume times.
What are the limitations?
1. This is not including if the animal arrives on time and is DOA, see Refund Policy.
2. Our insurance policy does not cover DOAs if shipment is delayed by a FedEx National Service Disruption. This rare but catastrophic disruption is usually caused by extreme weather conditions such as hurricanes and blizzards.
3. You must contact us within 1 hour of receiving the animal and provide proof, with pictures that the animal is deceased.
4. We will not pay the claim if the recipient was not available on the First Attempt at delivery.
How to file a claim?
1. Please provide clear digital photos or video of the animal, clearly showing its condition and markings, as well as rolled onto its back. This will provide proof of dead animal.
2. Please provide clear digital photos or video of all packaging, showing legible label on the box, condition of outer box, insulation inside box, packing material, heat/cold pack if applicable and snake bag/deli cup.
3. Animal must be kept frozen for 90 days or until the claim is release, whichever comes first. If the animal can't be provided upon request, the claim will not be paid.
Terms of Service
By purchasing the live arrival insurance you have read, agree to, understand the insurance policy, and wish to purchase the Live Arrival Insurance