Skip to content
- "Solid" water for use in offering water to feeder insects such as crickets, mealworms, super mealworms, etc
- Reduces losses (dead crickets, etc) due to drowning, dehydration or excessive humidity and poor cage hygiene caused by spilled water
- Eliminates the ammonia smell usually associated with crickets
- "Gutloads" crickets with calcium
- May be offered in a shallow tray or dish or simply by sprinkling in the growing medium of the insect culture
- Composed of 99 %water, 0.01% calcium lactate, and a 0.09% anionic polyacrylamide (PAM)
- Each of these components is safe and are listed as GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe) ingredients by the FDA
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.