Skip to content
- Delivers UVB light levels essential for desert reptile health
- Full-spectrum illumination accents subtle pet colors
- Styles to fit fluorescent, incandescent light fixtures
- Bring a ray of desert sunshine to arid reptile habitats
- When it comes to the bone health of a desert reptile, the extra daily dose of UVB light provided by a Desert 50 bulb (50 microwatts per second/cm2) is as essential as proper food and water for long term strength. The Desert 50 family of bulbs also provide needed UVA light, plus visible-spectrum illumination that makes skin coloration more vivid and viewable. Get all this in a family of high-efficiency bulbs designed to fit most major fluorescent fixture types (compact, T5 and T8). Incandescent lamp users also have the option of a Coil Bulb that screws into a standard light socket. Desert 50 bulbs are designed for 3500 hours or twelve full months of average use.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.