Skip to content
- Precise digital readout for both temperature and humidity
Clock with alarm and calendar
- Designed for fast, easy installation
- Digital data for optimal reptile health
- At a single glance, a terrarium owner can monitor the two most critical environmental variables in reptile health and comfort. Both temperature and relative humidity are displayed on a large digital readout. A built-in calendar and alarm reminds pet owners to check conditions, make feedings or administer medications. The thermometer keeps track of maximum and minimum temperatures in a range from 23F to 122F (-5C to +50C), the hygrometer reads relative humidities from 30% to 90%. A separate probe for each parameter means more accurate positioning; 57" long probe wires suit even the largest terrariums. A set of included suction cups and a built in stand for the processing unit make setup easier.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.